Designed for active horses for advanced soft tissue and joint support. Aids the body’s own anti-inflammatory process and maintains limb health for optimal function.
YUMOVE Horse ACTIVE JOINT PATCH is a topical patch that can be used to aid joint stiffness and support mobility in horses, providing owners with a simple, safe and rapid approach to management of daily knocks, strains and joint stiffness that occur in both competition horses and leisure horses alike.
YUMOVE Horse ACTIVE JOINT PATCH is an easy to use, fast-acting topical patch containing ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Menthol that provides a cooling and soothing action when applied over joints, ligaments, tendons or areas where extra support is needed, helping maintain optimal limb health and function during and after exercise.
- ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel oil provides a unique concentrated source of Omega 3 fatty acids. These Omega 3 oils aid the horse’s own natural anti-inflammatory process after rigorous training to ease stiffness.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to facilitate ingredient absorption across the skin, into the joint, aiding joint tissue structure and function.
- L-Menthol provides a soothing and cooling effect.
- Fast-acting – providing a noticeable difference within 24 hours, while the patch ingredients continue working for up to 72 hours after patch removal.
What makes YuMOVE Horse ACTIVE JOINT PATCH so unique?
We source the highest quality ingredients available to make YUMOVE. In fact, our quality standards are so high, you’d struggle to find a better quality supplement in the human market. One of the main ingredients in YUMOVE is Green Lipped Mussel. Our ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel is sustainably farmed in the clear blue coastal waters of New Zealand, then carefully harvested and cold extracted for the highest possible natural quality. This attention to sourcing and processing means our ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel contains 4 x more active ingredients than standard versions.
How to use YuMOVE Horse ACTIVE JOINT PATCH
- Cut the patch to size as required.
- Peel back the clear plastic film and apply gel side down to the skin over affected area.
- Use standard bandaging materials to hold the patch in place and leave in place for 24 hours.
- Each patch can be applied for up to 48 hours. Re-positioning and re-application is advised after the first 24hrs.
- Do not apply over broken, inflamed skin or on open wounds.
- Do not re-use.
Available in packs of two patches.