The handmade Toggi Canyon boot is an award-winning long leather riding and country boot. With a Puratex® membrane, they are waterproof and breathable ensuring maximum performance in all weather conditions. The breathable cushioned insock compliments the lightweight and flexible rubber sole for added comfort and safety throughout the day, whether it’s enjoying a day in the saddle or walking through the British countryside. This boot is also available in a wide leg fit.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR CALF-SIZE CHART BEFORE ORDERING!
CALF SIZE CHART
|Size||Height (cm)||Regular Calf (cm)|
|Size||Height (cm)||Wide Calf (cm)|
- Puratex® Waterproof Membrane
- Breathable cushioned Insock
- Lightweight, Flexible, PU and Rubber Riding Sole Unit
- Elasticated Gusset
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised. Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
- Rinse your boots with clean warm water
- Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
- It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn’t alter when wet
- Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
- Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
- Finally, we recommend you use Gold Label products to enhance the performance of your boots