A high fibre forage based feed suitable as a carrier for Thunderbrook Base Mix, Daily Essentials or other Thunderbrook supplements. Also suitable as a forage. Feed as a carrier for Thunderbrook Base Mix, Daily Essentials or other supplements, using a handful or two of Muesli to mix in well. Alternatively to bulk out rations, feed from 200g to 1.5kg maximum per feed (for a large 500kg horse). Dampen down before feeding. Can be soaked for 5 mins with warm water to make a tasty mash.
- Over 50 varieties of alpine grasses and herbs grown to a mature stage for high fibre levels
- Our grasses and herbs are not cut and left to dry in the field. They are cut and dried under finely controlled conditions to ensure high levels of vital nutrients and antioxidants are retained, whilst mycotoxins and moulds are kept to a minimum
- High fibre, extends chew time and helps to prevent bolting of feed
- Suitable for horses with a sensitive digestion
- Added herbs to nutritionally support healthy respiration
- Low sugar and starch hence suitable for metabolic prone horses
- Highly palatable with fruits, seeds, flowers and herbal inclusions
- Feed dampened down or add warm water and soak for 5 mins to make a tasty mash.
- No preservatives, additives, binders, GMO ingredients, chemical processing, waste by-products or straw.