A concentrated balanced base feed. Ideal for all horses of all disciplines. Contains the essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, natural vitamins, minerals, over 100 anti-oxidants, metabolic cofactors and other micro-nutrients in a form both bioavailable and clean. One 15kg sack contains sufficient feed for a horse in light work for 30 days.
Why choose ‘Equine Pure Essentials Base Mix’?
- No fillers, binders, pelleting agents, preservatives or chemically synthesised micro-nutrients are included.
- All Ingredients have been carefully sourced to avoid fertiliser, pesticide, herbicide and other chemical treatments, preservatives, mould inhibitors, etc. wherever possible and whilst trying to keep costs low.
- All Ingredients have been carefully processed to minimise denaturation of the essential macro and micro nutrients.
- Contains No wheat, wheatfeed, oatfeed, soya, legumes, sugar beet, molasses, alfalfa, soya oil, corn oil, mixed vegetable oil or waste by-products from human oator wheat food milling and production.
- Superior Ratio of beneficial omega-3 polyunsaturates, high oil, high protein, extremely low sugar and starch feed.
- Added prebiotics, probiotics, fruits, herbs and botanicals in generous amounts, providing functional foods to nutritionally support a healthy gut environment.
- No need to add other supplements such as probiotics, magnesium calmers, oils, etc
Made in a UFAS accredited mill. Thunderbrook Equestrian and the production facility for this feed monitor for the presence of specified naturally occurring prohibited substances (NOPS) as required under the rules of racing and other affiliated competitions which are in line with the BETA UFAS NOPS guidelines.