This version of the DHP482 is in white rather than the standard Makita Blue. The DHP482 is a cordless hammer driver drill that has been developed as the successor to the current model DHP456.
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Keyless Chuck
- Compact and lightweight design
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Metal gears
- 1 X 18v – 4.0Ah Li-ion battery
- Makpac stacking carry case