Where uninterrupted run time is critical, such as on remote construction locations or where charging capacity is distant and would mean valuable time lost away from the operating point, extended run time is all important. The Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah 18v Li-ion battery provides 66% more run time than that of the 3.0Ah battery whilst maintaining the same size and weight so maintaining the excellent balance and comfort of a Makita tool in use.
The introduction of a 5.0Ah battery option will suit those operators who regularly undertake high-load operations or are frequently working on large sites far distant from a charging point. The greater capacity within the 5.0Ah battery protects against over-heating and high discharge during heavy demand operations, thus extending the working life of the battery. The need to carry additional batteries, or be able to recharge batteries regularly, can be avoided by choosing the 5.0Ah battery option.
Recharge time for the BL1850B 5.0Ah battery is just 45 minutes when using a Makita DC18RC or DC18RA fast charger. This compares with 22 minutes for the popular 3.0Ah 18v Makita Li-ion battery or 36 minutes for the 4.0Ah Li-ion battery. The battery capacity indicator LED’s which show you how much power you have left at the touch of a button.
This BL1850B 5Ah battery is compatible with all Makita 18v Li-ion tools that have a star symbol on the connector plate, or a yellow connector plate with a star on, or have a yellow connector plate only.
- Battery capacity indicator LED’s show how much juice you have left on demand
- 66% more runtime than 3.0Ah battery (BL 1830) with no compromise on weight or size
- Unbeatable 45 minute charge time with either DC18RC or DC18RA charger
- Makita BL1850B 18v 5Ah Li-ion battery is compatible with 18v tools if they have a star on the connector plate or has a yellow connector plate
MAKITA BL1850 SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time (DC18SD): 110 mins
- Charge Time (DC18RA/DC18RC/DC18RD): 45 mins