The KARBEN Junior Skull Cap balances safety with affordability. Certified to PAS015:2011 and with the reassurance of the BSI Kitemark for rider confidence, this lightweight hat is designed specifically for riders who are active on their horse.
The deep fit provides protection while 16 ventilation holes keep you cool at any time of year. A four-point harness made from tough webbing allows easy adjustability around your head as well as under your chin so that no matter how much wind there is or what kind of weather conditions arise, you’ll be ready!
Soft padding around the chin strap ensures comfort when it’s needed most-around where all straps meet in front of the neckline. Available in Grey or Black.
Karben Junior Skull Cap Sizes
Available in circumference sizes 53cm to 62cm, Skull Sizes 0 to 4 1/2, Hat Sizes 6 1/2 to 7 5/8.
|Head Circumference (cm)||50||51||52||53||54||55||56||57||58||59||60||61||62||63|
Guidelines for Riding Helmets
- It is recommended that the advice of an expert is sought when purchasing a new riding helmet.
- Always have your new helmet fitted by a qualified expert.
- To be certain of your headwear’s history, always buy new. Any helmet that has encountered a sharp knock, been dropped or has received an impact should be replaced immediately to ensure optimum safety.
- Always check your headwear carefully for signs of wear inside and outside, including the harness and replace if wear is excessive. It is recommended that you have your safety headwear checked regularly by an expert.
- Any repairs or modifications to a riding helmet could alter its effectiveness and therefore must not be carried out.
- Consider replacing your riding headwear every 2-3 years to ensure maximum protection.
Care of your Karben Junior Skull Cap
Clean with water or a non-detergent-based soap and allow to dry naturally.
Store away from bright sunlight. Temperature range -20 to +50 degrees centigrade.
Exceeding the recommended range may compromise the helmet’s integrity. Avoid contact with corrosive or other aggressive substances.
Riding helmets are designed solely to help protect the horse rider when engaged in equestrian activity, they are not suitable for any other purpose. The wearing of protective headwear will not always protect against injury, disability or death.