Mobility Horslyx Balancer contains Glucosamine HCl, MSM and Omega Oils to support healthy joints. Independent research has shown that Mobility Horslyx is proven to improve stride length on horses who are prone to stiffness. Details on the research can be found here.
What is in Mobility Horslyx Balancer?
- Glucosamine. This glycoprotein is presents in joints and is an essential, natural component of ligaments, tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid, the liquid shock absorber which lubricates and cushions the joints during movement.
- MSM. A readily available source of organic sulphur, a key component of connective tissue, which is important for cartilage and joint support. MSM works in synchrony with glucosamine to help contribute to the overall health of connective tissue and maintain overall joint health, including mobility, flexibility and range of motion for comfortable movement. MSM also possesses antioxidant properties.
- Omega Oils 3 and 6. These essential fatty acids, which cannot be manufactured by the body and therefore must be obtained from the diet, play a useful role in supporting the immune system.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, selenium, chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximizes the ability to support and aid healthy joint function.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
What isn’t in Mobility Horslyx Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
WHY SHOULD I FEED MOBILITY HORSLYX BALANCER?
- To help performance in horses that may be prone to stiffness before, during and/or after exercise.
- For competition horses that require support for hard working joints.
- As an aid for older horses that may have suffered from wear and tear over the years.
- To help maintain healthy joints in all active horses, of all ages and breeds.
- For horses that are stabled for long periods of time, Mobility Horslyx may help lessen the chance of stiffness from lack of movement.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Mobility Horslyx Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Mobility Horslyx Balancer is cost effective and will save you money.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just Horslyx and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses who may require additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.