Available for small, medium and large sizes of dog. Fleas and ticks are nasty parasites that can transmit diseases and your pet can pick them up in various places. FRONTLINE Spot On is an easy-to-use flea and tick product from the UK’s No.1 flea and tick brand*. Used monthly, it helps keep your dog protected from fleas and ticks, and the diseases they can transmit.
HOW IT HELPS YOUR DOG
- Kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kill ticks on your pet within 48 hours
- Kills biting lice
- Helps protect against flea and tick re-infestation
TREATING YOUR PET
- Apply FRONTLINE Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
Important to know:
- FRONTLINE Spot On causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
- You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
- Your pet can swim or be bathed from 2 days after application.
- For full instructions on the use of FRONTLINE Spot On, please read the product packaging before use.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PACK SIZE
To help you choose the right pack size we’ve produced this guide. Please be aware that this is just an aid to give you an estimate of your dog’s weight category and not all dogs fit with their breed average weights. If in doubt, weigh your dog and ask your FRONTLINE supplier for advice.
|SMALL DOG||MEDIUM DOG||LARGE DOG||EXTRA LARGE DOG|
|Weight of your dog||2-10kg||10-20kg||20-40kg||40-60kg|
|What breed of dog typically would weigh this ?**||Jack Russell Terrier, Pug, Miniature Dachshund, Toy Poodle||Wheaten Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Staffordshire, Bull Terrier||Labrador, German Shepherd, English Springer Spaniel, Setter||Bernese Mountain Dog, Great Dane, Irish Wolfhound|
|Colour of pack||Yellow||Blue||Pink||Red|
|Strength||0.67 ml||1.34 ml||2.68 ml||4.02 ml|
|For dogs over 60kg bodyweight, use two pipettes of 2.68ml|
** Puppies must be at least eight weeks of age before they can be treated with FRONTLINE Spot On . If selecting a pack size for your growing puppy, always make the selection according to their current weight. Always read the instructions on the pack carefully.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.