HI-FI LITE is the perfect low-calorie, high-fibre maintenance feed for leisure horses and ponies. Hi-Fi Lite is approved by The Laminitis Trust.
- Ideal for overweight horses and ponies
- Low in sugar and starch, Hi-Fi Lite is suitable for horses and ponies prone to lamintis
- Hi-Fi Lite provides 7.5MJ/kg Digestible Energy, perfect for horses and ponies in light work or at rest
- High-quality soft oat straw is blended with nutrient rich alfalfa
- Hi-Fi Lite can be used as a low-calorie total or partial hay replacer
How To Get The Most Out Of Feeding With Dengie Hi-Fi Lite
Hi-Fi LITE is ideal as the sole bucket feed for horses and ponies that are overweight and prone to laminitis. It can be fed alongside a broad-spectrum supplement, such as one of the Dengie Natural Vitality Vits & Mins or alternatively a feed balancer such as Alfa-A or Hi-Fi Balancer to provide a balanced diet. Where additional condition is needed, or for those horses with a higher energy requirement, Dengie Alfa-Beet or Alfa-A Lite can be added.
Hi-Fi Lite can also be fed as a hay replacer. Naturally lower in sugar than hay, Hi-Fi Lite can be fed on a weight for weight basis as a low sugar alternative to hay or haylage.
Hi-Fi Lite is a short ‘chop’ that takes as long to chew as the equivalent weight of hay or haylage, helping to keep horses occupied and satisfied. For horses on restricted grazing, Hi-Fi Lite is ideal as it delivers sufficient fibre to maintain gut function.
The alfalfa in Hi-Fi Lite is dried at a very high temperature which reduces mould. Extraction processes help to reduce the dust content to promote respiratory health.