Badminton Country Mix is a quality coarse mix suitable for sheep, cattle, goats and deer. It contains no added copper and has a full inclusion of vitamins and minerals. Micronized cereals and quality proteins are included to improve digestion and enhance performance.
- Feed requirements for sheep to maintain condition without becoming overweight will vary, eg Highland breeds tend to need less compound feed than lowland breeds. When ewes are coming into lamb is also a deciding factor.
- Farmers need to keep an eye on the situation and adjust feed amounts accordingly.
- Typical feed rates are 0.5-1kg/day.
- If you have fussy eaters in your deer herd or need to creep feed youngstock, then Country Mix is an excellent alternative to Monarch Deer Cubes
- Forage should form the basis of a goat’s diet, with compound feed used to maintain condition for growth or milk production. 0.5-1kg/day compound feed will maintain condition.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.