Animalintex is a veterinary poultice dressing. Animalintex works effectively as a cold poultice to reduce swelling, stiffness and soreness and as a hot poultice to draw abscesses and infections. Animalintex can also use as an antiseptic dry dressing.
For infected wounds, open wounds, foot punctures, corns, bruised soles, thrush, seedy toe, abscesses, laminitis, sandcracks and thorns.
- Made of cotton wool impregnated with an antiseptic to promote faster healing and a natural poulticing agent.
- The backing helps retain moisture and warmth and also protects the wound from external contamination.
- Use as a hot poultice for abscess, boils, infected wounds, cracked heels, thorns, laminitis, seedy toe, corns.
- Use as a cold poultice for strains, sprains, sore shins, splints, bruises, capped hocks/elbows.
- Use as a dry dressing over open wounds or for pressure padding.
- Clean and easy to work with.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.