Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light work
- Horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Good doers who need a low calorie feed
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses and ponies needing a partial hay replacer
Benefits of Fast Fibre® . . .
- Only 7.5% combined starch and sugar level
- High in fibre – 26%
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis
- A low energy/calorie feed –DE 8MJ/kg
- Quick soak– soaks in 60 seconds!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Fast Fibre® is a low calorie/energy feed, ideal for the good doer or those who tend to be excitable even on low energy feeds. It is high in fibre and low in starch and sugar, making it suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Due to its high fibre content, it is also particularly useful for horses and ponies with dental problems and can be fed as a partial hay replacer. Fast Fibre’s® unique recipe enables it to be soaked in under a minute so you can be sure that your horse’s feed is always fresh!