- Inspect for wear and tear:
- Check fabric for small tears
- Check all stitching for loose threads
- Check buckles for rusting or bending
- Ideally rotate rugs to allow moisture to evaporate
https://www.fleetequestrian.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/V398.jpg 450 600 Marketing https://www.fleetequestrian.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/fleet-equestrian-logo.png Marketing2018-05-18 12:53:212018-05-18 12:54:20Measuring and Fitting a Horse Rug
Based at a real working farm and stables, Fleet Equestrian are stockists for famous brands such as Bridleway, Shires, Toggi, Red Gorilla, Baileys, Simple Systems, Thunderbrook and more.