Bridleway Rider Fitting Guides
To ensure you get the result you are looking for we’ve created some handy size charts to help you. Please be aware that sizes may vary depending on the style of the product so always remember that you can pop in-store to try things on.
We have Size Guides for Clothing, Footwear and Chaps. More to follow.
To get the right fit you will need to measure three important parts of your body. So get your measuring tape out and let’s get started.
- Waist – Your natural waist is the narrowest part. You can find it by bending to one side and measure around the crease. It is usually below your rib cage and above your belly button.
- Hip – For your hips, keep your legs together and measure around the widest part. It is usually 20cm below your natural waistline.
- Chest – To find the perfect fit around your chest, measure around the fullest part of your chest keeping the tape level under your arms and across your back.
Ladies Clothing Size Guide
|To fit chest (inches)||30-32″||32-34″||34-36″||36-38″||38-40″||40-42″||42-44″||44-46″|
|To fit chest (cm)||76-81cm||81-86cm||86-91cm||91-96cm||96-101cm||101-106cm||106-111cm||112-118cm|
|To fit waist (inches)||22-24″||24-26″||26-28″||28-30″||30-32″||32-34″||34-36″||37-40″|
|To fit waist (cm)||56-61cm||61-66cm||66-71cm||71-76cm||76-81cm||81-86cm||86-91cm||95-101cm|
|To fit hips (inches)||32-34″||34-36″||36-38″||38-40″||40-42″||42-44″||44-46″||47-50″|
|To fit hips (cm)||81-86cm||86-91cm||91-96cm||96-101cm||101-106cm||106-111cm||111-116cm||120-126cm|
Footwear Size Guide
To find your footwear size consult the chart below:
|UK||10 1/2||11||12||13||1||2 1/2||3||3 1/2||4||5||6||6 1/2||7||8||9||9 1/2||10||11|
Chaps Size Guides
Make sure your chaps fit you comfortably with our useful sizing guides. These measurements apply to both children and adults but they vary between styles so be make sure you check the correct chart.
- Calf – To find your perfect size, measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Height – For the correct height, measure from your heel to the crease in the back of your knee.
Adults – See below the size chart for suede and leather half chaps:
|XS||33cm (13″)||37cm (14.5″)|
|S||35.5cm (14″)||38cm (15″)|
|M||37cm (14.5″)||39.5cm (15.5″)|
|L||38cm (15″)||40.5cm (16″)|
|XL||40.5cm (16″)||40.5cm (16″)|
Childrens – See below the size chart for children amara half chaps
|S||28cm (11″)||27 m (10.75″)|
|M||30.5cm (12″)||30cm (11.75″)|
|L||33cm (13″)||32cm (12.5″)|
|XL||33cm (13″)||34cm (13.5″)|
Adults – See below the size chart for adult’s amara half chaps
|Size||Calf||Standard Height||Short Height|
|XS||35.5cm (14″)||38cm (15″)||–|
|S||38cm (15″)||38cm (15″)||–|
|M||38cm (15″)||40.5cm (16″)||37cm (14.5″)|
|L||40.5cm (16″)||40.5cm (16″)||37cm (14.5″)|
|XL||43cm (17″)||40.5cm (16″)||37cm (14.5″)|
|XXL||46cm (18″)||43cm (17″)||39.5cm (15.5″)|